.

Lots of gifts... clothes, stroller, co sleeper, blankets...

The food table at the shower.

Mommy dressed us for the first time. Preemie clothes are still a little big.
Reid didn't like it too much.

Rylee could care less... my live baby doll!
I will try to post more tonight... internet is in and out, and stops the upload everytime it cuts out. Have a great day!!!
Love,
Jessica, Reid, and Rylee
6 comments:
The shower looks great and the table is beautiful.
Your babies are so precious in their little sleepers.
Love ya
Barbara
Your Benoit shower looked very beautiful!!!! I am glad you felt up to going! But I know you missed your babies!!!! I hope that you are continuing to feel better! The twins are looking awesome!!!!!! I love yall and miss yall!!!!
Jessica - I have thought about you every day since Leslie sent the e-mail out that you were on Mag. I am so glad to see those two beautiful babies and know that you are all alright. Caroline loves looking at the babies pictures and keeps saying "bay bay" when she sees them. I will keep all of you in my prayers and please tell your Mom hello and that I am sorry that we did not get to see her (Caroline had the melt down of all melt downs that afternoon!). Take care!
Jamie Garrett Swafford
Hi, your babies are precious. I can't wait to dress Lily! Hopefully a couple weeks we will be able to. I am so sorry about the mastitis. I had several post-op complications and it was terrible not being able to be with her in the hospital, but you have to remember to care for yourself and that they will need you to be well. If you don't mind me asking what supplements did they tell you to take for the clogged ducts? I have been having problems with that as well. We will keep praying for yall. Holley Dickinson
my work has come to a stand still, so maybe I will get to come over this week. I'm getting jealous about Pappie & MaeMae getting to hold the little early arrivals. Maybe the next time I will have the honor. I love you all and look forward to my next visit,
Paw Paw
Dad
Carolyn Pearson sends her love and prayers. She cannot figure out how to get the comment posted.
I've tried to tell her but so far she hasn't caught on.
Love ya and hope all is well.
Barbara
Post a Comment