Daddy will be so proud of his Bulldog Babies!Today seemed to be a better day for all of us! Reid did have two breathing spells during the night, but they have lowered the temperature in his incubator and he seems to be doing better. They said Rylee had one spell, but she brought her self back up to regular level. Both of their feedings were increased today, and they are both tolerating that well. Reid weighs 3 pounds 9 ounces now, and Rylee is 3 pounds 7 ounces. We will not be surprised if Rylee loses a little tonight, since they have taken her off IV fluids. Reid was changed to clear fluids in his IV, so I look for him to be off in the next 2 days, if not tomorrow. Reid was awake a lot more today than he has been, and Rylee slept a lot today.
This morning, a hair stylist from here in Jackson came and did anyone's hair that wanted something done. I signed up for a cut and style. She did a great job, and I love my new cut! It will be much easier to fix I think. While she was cutting my hair, she mentioned "the last time she came." I asked her how often she comes, and she said every 2 weeks. To me, that is so awesome! She takes her day off every other week to come here and do hair. She said she doesn't have a lot of money to give to the house, so she offers her services. I'm more and more amazed by this place each day! The Junior Auxillary of Jackson came tonight and brought Mexican Casserole, salad, rolls, and cake. Tomorrow someone is coming to fix lunch, and an Insurance Company is bringing dinner.
Mom will be coming back tomorrow and my sister and niece will leave. It was good to spend some time with them. I know Mom is ready to come back, and I'm ready for her to be back!
Two weeks ago tonight I arrived in Jackson and have been here ever since. At times it doesn't seem like they have been here that long, but other times it seems so much longer! Please continue to pray for progress. We are at the point where we aren't going to see great progress everyday, and that starts to get frustrating. As long as they are gaining weight and increasing feedings, we are on the right track.
I hope you enjoy the pictures of my Bulldog Babies!
Love,
Jessica, Reid, and Rylee
This morning, a hair stylist from here in Jackson came and did anyone's hair that wanted something done. I signed up for a cut and style. She did a great job, and I love my new cut! It will be much easier to fix I think. While she was cutting my hair, she mentioned "the last time she came." I asked her how often she comes, and she said every 2 weeks. To me, that is so awesome! She takes her day off every other week to come here and do hair. She said she doesn't have a lot of money to give to the house, so she offers her services. I'm more and more amazed by this place each day! The Junior Auxillary of Jackson came tonight and brought Mexican Casserole, salad, rolls, and cake. Tomorrow someone is coming to fix lunch, and an Insurance Company is bringing dinner.
Mom will be coming back tomorrow and my sister and niece will leave. It was good to spend some time with them. I know Mom is ready to come back, and I'm ready for her to be back!
Two weeks ago tonight I arrived in Jackson and have been here ever since. At times it doesn't seem like they have been here that long, but other times it seems so much longer! Please continue to pray for progress. We are at the point where we aren't going to see great progress everyday, and that starts to get frustrating. As long as they are gaining weight and increasing feedings, we are on the right track.
I hope you enjoy the pictures of my Bulldog Babies!
Love,
Jessica, Reid, and Rylee




5 comments:
THOSE BULLDOG MIRACLES ARE THE SWEETEST LITTLE ONES, GOD JUST CONTINUES TO ANSWER OUR PRAYERS AND BLESS US, HE IS SO GOOD. I AM LIFTING ALL 4 OF YOU UP TO HIS THRONE DAILY, PRAISE BE TO HIM. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR KEEPING ALL OF US UP DATED AND ESPECIALLY FOR ME SEEING THE NEW CROP OF BULLDOGS FANS COMING ON. LOVE MARTHAWASEL
Those babies are so sweet.
I love your haircut. You really do look good.
Tell Reid and Rylee I love them.
Love you
Barbara
Happy Birthday Blocker Babies! The little shoes and I look at pics as often as you post if not more so. We love you!
Leslie Annslie and Britten
Brent, Jessica, Reid, and Rylee -- Love to all of you. You are handling the trials like pros. I enjoy seeing the progress of these precious little ones daily. I continue to pray for each of you as you face new challenges each day. The RMcDH is truly a blessing for you, and also for all of us, as we know you're safe and close to the hospital there. We can't wait for you to get back to Benoit!!! Loads of love, Dale
Today is the first day that I have gotten to check up on your blog and I am amazed every day of the prorgess!!! Those two babies are the strongest things I have ever seen!!! They are determined to go home as soon as they can!!! The pictures are awesome!!!! I pray for yall every day and know that God is right there with yall!!! Lean on Him for strength He is there!!!!! I think He is probably enjoying watching those two little miracles He gave you and Brent!!! I can see Him cheering for them every day!!!!! And of course He has to love the MSU hats!!!!!! I love yall bunches!!! Blow the twins a kiss from me!!!! Let me know if I can do anything from Greenville!!!!
Post a Comment