Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday Update

Hold your breath and hold it tight!!!!!!!!!!!! We are suppose to come home tomorrow! Rylee's temp is still running a little low, and Reid isn't eating that great.... but the plan is to come home. As of right now, the only thing that would keep us here is the new Dr. that is coming on call tomorrow. The Dr.'s change rotations every 2 weeks, and a new Dr comes on tomorrow. We are thinking that nothing will change, but that is the only thing that would keep us here.

If you are checking this before noon on Friday, say a prayer that we get orders for discharge. I'm not posting pictures or anything tonight because I'm trying to clean and pack. I'm sure I'm not going to get much sleep, but I'll try. My last night at the RMH, my last night without my husband, and most important, my last night without precious babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your love and support!
Jessica, Reid, and Rylee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,

It's before 12:00 and I just said a prayer for you, Rylee and Reid to come home today.

I love you.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait! You will finally be able to start your precious like as a complete family! I'm praying hard!!! Please have a safe trip home!